Friday 10 June 2016

Super Fast, Super Cool, Super Recomended Amazon and NZ Posts YouShop

On the ninth day of June 2016, YouShop delivered! That is 5 days after leaving Portland, Oregon, USA. YouShop website continued to say 15th June but imagine my surprise! The parcel was delivered to my work but I was not in office as I was getting my dad his chemo at hospital. So I did not know it was delivered  until in the afternoon when I got home and checked the YouShop website which said delivered.

Here are some pictures of the delivery thanks to the YouShop Magic!



I have to confess that when Amazon indicated that they had delivered the parcel and nothing showed up on the YouShop website, I was scared. I waited a day and then emailed YouShop who were very nice about it and told me that it can take some time but to contact them if nothing shows up for 48 hours.
However once the parcel was confirmed to be in YouShop's hand, a sense of relief reached me. Firstly the parcel is now YouShop's responsibility until delivered. Secondly, if anything happens, I can deal with the local post office NZ Post (who run YouShop). Most importantly, however, was a feeling of relief that I am actually going to get my parcel now.

The YouShop site is amazing once feedback is enabled and it is these little things that make using a service very comfortable.

Recommendations after my experience:
Buy from Amazon: YES!
Use YouShop: YES! if you are having it shipped to NZ.

Both amazon and YouShop have magic. Amazon with their Supply Chain Management, and YouShop with their Freight Forwarding Supply Management amazingness.
In summary: super fast, super cool, super recommended Amazon and NZ Posts YouShop.

No comments :

Post a Comment