Saturday 4 June 2016

Let the YouShop magic begin!

The Adventure that is YouShop.
I checked the online status today regarding my consolidated package at YouShop. It shows that it has been shipped and will arrive in about the time range I had predicted before. That is, 10-15 June 2016. The site says it will be 15th June. I have to say, that is a bit of a wait and then there is the question, is it really cheaper than getting it from Amazon directly?

Once I get my books, the next book I will attempt to get it directly from Amazon and see what the cost will be. Naturally I'll stop the transaction if the resulting shipping cost shows more than what I calculate for the item from YouShop But that's still a few weeks away.

I will post anything new as I know it from the transit tracking feedback on the YouShop website. Let the YouShop magic begin!

No comments :

Post a Comment