Sunday 5 June 2016

Still split between two worlds

I enabled tracking on the YouShop parcel. This may seem odd but it looks like YouShop has an option where I can get a feedback each time the item is "scanned". So its just a wait and see now to see what effect this has. No updates yet so its time to focus on other things at the moment.

Things such as looking at Android development research and of course some Doom.
I am still split between two worlds. Should I use Android Studio or should I use Visual Studio to develop my 3D engine. So I have to work with both by writing sample code and then seeing which one I actually like. There will be other, external, determining factors too such as information available for each IDE, what people think -tapping into others experience, so on and so forth.

No comments :

Post a Comment