Thursday 2 June 2016

A new story begins where the Amazon Magic ends.

If you have been following the Amazon purchase story I have been posting, great! Because a new story begins where the Amazon Magic ends.

Both my parcels have now arrived at YouShop NZ warehouse in Portland, Oregon, United States. What a journey it took! The two parcels arrived a day after, and, this also happens to be the time distance apart from when they were shipped. Well done Amazon for having no delays from when it left your warehouse to when it got delivered. Their delivery prediction system is spot on, and that is probably also why they have their own courier service!

Lets give Youshop a little bit of thumbs up too. It is a great service provided by New Zealand post for Kiwis so we can appreciate the magic of international online shopping (currently UK, USA and China). There is a little bit of Magic going on at YouShop too! they have allowed me to, from the comfort of my chair, click a few options and consolidate my packages! Yay You! Shop :D

I have paid the freight, and the packages should be shipping to me soon. Looking at their estimate in their FAQ it looks like I'll have it either Friday next week(10/06/2016) or the Monday-Wednesday after.

YouShop looks like it has a tracking of packages as well so another adventure begins!

No comments :

Post a Comment