Monday 28 April 2014

Marvel at Marvel

Seen The Amazing Spiderman 2. Seen Captain America:The winter soldier. I cant help but marvel at Marvel, it has been a good 2-3 years at the movies. Marvel comics have done an excellent job bringing the comic book heroes to life, and to create a tv series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D that fills in a lot of the gaps as was the case with Captain America. From what I understand Marvel is now in Phase 2 and from the trailers I  have seen (yes you HAVE to wait until all the credits have rolled in a Marvel movie!) it is going to be an AMAZING Marvel year. For comic lovers like myself, it is going to be an amazing year all around with DC comics also hard at work bringing its heroes to life.

I have to confess I am loving Marvel heroes a lot more even though I did grow up on Superman initially. Both universes (DC and Marvel) inspired generations with imaginative super heroes everyone wants to be. I have sometimes wished as a kid I was one of the fantastic 4, or superman, or even Iron man and infact as a kid I was a big Iron man fan. This was probably driven by the fact my first comic was Iron man -and I still have it!.

So excited at all these marvelous times!

No comments :

Post a Comment