Tuesday 13 May 2014

What a week!

Hi everyone!

Wow what a week it has been! Graduation day was amazing and it did not rain despite weather report predictions for Friday May 9th. For me at least it didn't feel like I  had achieved my degree until I was present at the ceremony. Thank you University of Auckland for an excellent ceremony and the street procession.

It was also a reminder of how important hard work is and its benefit but most importantly it was an experience all of which is embodied into the certificate. Photo shoot session was amazing with Timeless Images Photography with the photographer having a great sense of humor. I am sure that alone will probably result in a lot of my portraits showing off my pearly whites.

Haven't done much catching up with news lately but it is time to get back into it.

No comments :

Post a Comment