Monday 5 May 2014

Reminder about this blog

Hi All,

A reminder about this blog.

This is not a blog I intend to update regularly but with topics that I feel I need to discuss. These will mainly be programming which will be my major pillar post but currently it is a new blog and there are some interesting things going on in the technology world. There's the AMD's Mantle, and of course the Oculus VR technolgies Oculus Rift. I am following these technologies and will post more details as and when more information comes out about them and of course as I learn more about them.

This week is an extremely busy week with a lot of things going on. The most important of which is my Graduation on May 9th when I get capped!

If you have been following my blog I thank you and please remain tuned in!

-Michael Chand.

No comments :

Post a Comment