Friday 30 September 2016

It is October first. It is the start of a fascinating time.

It is October first. It is the start of a fascinating time. Today is the deadline for me to start programming my 3D engine in Android. The last few months I have spent getting acquainted with Android. Testing out several development platforms and deciding which one I will choose to carry me into the future in Android development.
While it is mid night and time to sleep, I cant wait to type the first line of code in a new project that will transform over time into what I aim to be a fantastic 3D engine, and learning so much more than what I have already.
What do you do when you know everything? You learn that you don't until you do. As a human race, we will always be in that paradox, and that is the best part and its fun! So let the fun begin!

2 comments :

  1. Every successful computer application started started with that all important first line of code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, quite right. They did indeed!

    ReplyDelete