Tuesday 29 July 2014

New Zealand Space Program by 2015

"The world is going to change".

United States, Russia, India, China are some of the countries who have one thing in common right now, they all have a space program. There are even more countries with space programs even Australia but New Zealand does not. Why not New Zealand? That is about to change by 2015 and it is an exciting time, for me at least!
I present to you my latest news finding on the internet, the New Zealand Space Program which you can read at:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11300831

I present to you a video also found on the above link:





The company behind this is Rocket Lab and I like the name of their rocket "Electron".

"The world is going to change"


No comments :

Post a Comment